Our Hard Cider Kit makes brewing as easy as (apple) pie (and tastes like it too!) Apples, yeast and honey are all you need to make hard apple cider. The kit includes all the essential equipment for 3 batches of harvest bubbly. You can even bypass the apple juicing yourself for pre-pressed cider from your favorite farmers’ market. Simply add a few packets of yeast to your fresh squeezed apples (or pre-pressed cider) and let science work its magic. After two weeks add three tablespoons of honey to your fermented juice to give the cider the extra dose of sugar it needs to carbonate. A couple weeks later and you’ll be sipping delightfully fizzy Hard Cider by the fire.
- The Hard Cider Making Kit is perfect for beginners. Brooklyn Brew Shop makes fermenting hard cider at home simple and fun. Makes 3 batches of hard cider with easy-to-follow videos and instructions.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning kits are made in America and designed to be fermented in any kitchen big or small.
- Kit includes: 1 gallon reusable glass fermenter, 3 packets yeast, vinyl tubing & clamp, racking cane & tip, chambered airlock, 3 packets cleanser, and screw-cap stopper. Just needs: apple cider/juice
- We’re well-trusted! We’ve been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father’s Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- Makes 3 batches of 7% Alcohol-by-Volume hard cider (9-10 12-oz bottles). Tart, bubbly and dry this is the easiest (and tastiest) hard cider you’ll ever make.