If you make your own wine, are a home brewer, or are becoming interested in the idea, the process may seem challenging, but this G. Francis 24″ Inch Stainless Steel Brewing Paddle makes the process easy. It can be used for effortless stirring in your brewing kettle with no bending or wood splintering. This paddle is sturdy, and the 24-inch length is long enough to stir larger amounts of grain efficiently. The holes gently stir your mash to perfection while letting liquid and mash pass through. Great for stirring fruit pulp during fermentation. The convenient hanging hook on the end of the handle lets you rest it on the kettle or just about anywhere else when not in use. It is made from stainless steel and can significantly improve your mash efficiency by breaking up dough balls and do a more thorough job of mashing in, raking the grain bed, and stirring your mash. This 24″ Inch Stainless Steel Brewing Paddle from G. Francis will make a great addition to your brewing and wine making arsenal! WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Easy to Use: This G. Francis 24″ Inch Stainless Steel Brewing Paddle is designed for brewing and mashing
- Versatile: Accommodates most sizes of standard brew kettles
- Hanging Hook: Kettle hanging hook on end of handle
- Durable: Made of firm metal for strength and longevity
- Stainless Steel Construction: Enables easier sterilization prior to brewing and easy clean up