The KT86S-L European “S” system keg coupler features a stainless steel body and probe that are resistant to chemicals and won’t chip like chrome. The coupler has a lever handle with a stainless steel handle fork for added durability. The short handle is ideal for smaller diameter kegs.
- Kegco European “S” system keg coupler has a longer, narrower probe than “D” system keg couplers, and can be used to tap kegs from brands like Heineken, Beck’s, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell
- This keg tap has been specially designed with a 303 grade stainless steel body and a 304 grade stainless steel probe for maximum durability and sanitation
- The stainless steel body and probe makes this keg coupler resistant to chemicals and ensures that it will not chip like a chrome keg coupler
- Designed with a lever handle and stainless steel handle fork that make this keg tap sturdier and more reliable than standard wing handle keg couplers
- This NSF approved keg coupler has a short black lever-style handle that makes it ideal for use tapping smaller diameter kegs