Kegco’s innovative and water-efficient Stainless Steel Counterflow Chiller can rapidly chill your wort twice as fast as a standard immersion wort chiller. Since it does not need to be submerged in the wort, it can be used with any size brew pot or kettle. Constructed in 12′ of 5/8″ 304 grade stainless steel for added durability. Hot wort is pumped through the inner tube while cold water is pumped through the outer tube in the opposite direction, making the entire process quicker and more efficient. The chiller coil is approximately 6″ in diameter and uses 1/2″ tubing and hose clamps to connect the in and out feeds of the wort and 3/4″ male and female hose connections for water.
- COUNTERFLOW CHILLER: This Kegco’s Stainless Steel Counterflow chiller can rapidly chill your wort twice as fast as a standard immersion wort chiller and does not need to be submerge in the wort, making it usable for any size brew pots or kettles.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This chiller is constructed in 12′ of 5/8″ stainless steel with an addition of 7/8″ stainless steel for durability. Stainless steel is known to be more durable towards wear and tear and easier to clean than copper, the cost is usually cheaper as well.
- PROCESS PERFORMANCE: The counterflow chiller pumps hot wort and cold water in the opposite directions to make the entire process more efficient and quicker. The inner tube is used to feed the hot wort, while cold water runs though the outer tube in the opposite direction.
- DESIGNS: Kegco’s counterflow chiller designed with a coil that is approximately 6″ in diameter, uses 1/2″ tubing and hose clamps to connect the in and out feeds of the wort, and uses 3/4″ male and female hose connections for in and out of cold water.
- CHILLER DIMENSIONS: Chiller is approximately 10-1/4″ high and 6″ in diameter.